First Name: Leonard A.
Last Name: Reneau
Crew?: Blue
Which Years on Board: 1970-71
Special Crew?: Neither
Rate: FTCM(SS),

Reunion 2013 and 2015

Post by goatmandol »

REUNION 2013- One of the best I have ever attended. My Daughter and Granddaughter really enjoyed. Saw the DRUM and Alabama on the way, along with Orange Beach, AL- St George Island Beach, FL and then found lost cousin (30 years) at the Okefenokee Swamp, Fargo Ga. Visited DUCK COMMANDERS' store in West Monroe, LA.
I would like to recommend Rapid City, SD for 2015. I was there in 1968 for approximately 40Hrs and been wanting to return all these years. You can not see all the sites in two weeks. First is Mount Rushmore (22 Miles away) and passing through one way tunnel to get there. Wall Drug and the Bad Lands with their wild herds of Buffalo. Maybe a Tour of Crazy Horse Mountain and a train ride and back just to buy goodies(30 Miles). Then for History and Gambling go to Deadwood. See if you can get Aces and Eights (40 Minutes). There is a place where water runs up hill and goes down the drain counter-clockwise. Custer State Park , the Black Hills and on and on. We have a Trooper there who knows the owner of two transportation companies and could get the best deal on Hotels.
Goatman the COB Reneau