Last Name: Raynor
Crew?: Both
Which Years on Board: 1968-70
Special Crew?: Neither
Rate: MM2 SS

PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER AT REUNION DVD AVAILABLE

Post by ELT627 »

Hello USS MADISON Reunion Attendees,

I hope this e-mail finds all of you safe and back home from Connecticut after the 2007 USS Madison Reunion.

I just want to let you know that some of the pictures have FINALLY been posted on our web-site for you to view and/or purchase and the DVD's are ready to be shipped.

The DVD's are approximately 15 - 20 minutes and include about 115 pictures. The pictures play to music and view like a slide show. The cost of the DVD is $40 including shipping.
I am sure you will enjoy it. It includes pictures from the USS Nautilus Museum, The WWII Sub Memorial, the Tolling of the Boats Ceremony and the USS MADISON Banquet Dinner.

You can view the photos on our website and print out an order form for the DVD at :

http://www.priceperfectphotos.com

Please pass this e-mail on to your group if you think they might be interested and also to those who were not able to make the reunion as we were only able to e-mail those who filled in their e-mail addresses on the picture order forms.

Thanks so much and don't forget to order your DVD's TODAY as they are only available for a limited amount of time.

CD's are also available with all the pictures. See our website for more info.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jody at 508-833-2388 or e-mail me at PricePerfect@comcast.net

Thanks so much,
Jody Gagnon

Posted by Gil Raynor