Digest Number 114**

Tracking down missing shipmates
From Yahoo

Digest Number 114**

Post by From Yahoo »

Date: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:51 am
Subject: Re: [USS_James_Madison_SSBN627] Digest Number 114

WOW!!!!! I was hoping that the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy would try to attend, however, he hasn't replied yet. A lot of us served with MTC Scott http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/mcpon/mcponbio.html
and would hope that (the guy that got struck by lightening(sic)) he would at least reply to the reunion.

Hey MTC!!!! Will you be there too? I don't want to minimize our reunion, my fear is 12 guy's at the holiday inn in Charleston. I am also calling out Don Belkofer, Zack Haff, Bubba Gemm, Steve Threat, Rodney Pickle, Leroy Watt, Greg Vest, Rob Duke, Woody, Jeff Hoogendorn, John Essel, Mike Brown, Keith Dyer, Keith Watson, Mike Singer, Mark Hardwick, Mike
Morrissey, Joe Sorg,Dave Jimerson, Dave Hixon, Jerry Simkovick, Pat Patterson, Paul Rosenthal,Ken Kull, Ralph Martinez, Todd Gorla, Georgie JB the diamond man Robinson, Tuffy, Charlie Krupnick, Capt. Rish, Rick Crawford (I'm sorry I slept with your girl friend), , and all of the other guy's that I think about every year while looking at the family grams that you never saw! Please call me if you need anything.

RM2/SS Butch Fustos SSBN627 Gold

Please let me know your thoughts.
charlesfustos@...