First Name: Fred M.
Last Name: Huwe
Crew?: Blue
Which Years on Board: 1966-71
Special Crew?: Neither
Rate: MM-Nuke

How I Try To Locate Crew Members

Post by Fred/Charline Huwe »

I go into the MSN Whitepages and type in whatever info I have on each guy. I, also, go into People Finders and can sometimes find ages that match what we think may be correct and help verify location.
That's all there is to it.
Charline Huwe
dboutell
First Name: Daniel M (Dan)
Last Name: Boutell
Which Years on Board: 1965-68
Rate: EM2 (SS)

Finding

Post by dboutell »

Is that how you found me, Charline.

Dan Boutell
Fred/Charline Huwe
First Name: Fred M.
Last Name: Huwe
Which Years on Board: 1966-71
Rate: MM-Nuke

Finding you

Post by Fred/Charline Huwe »

Dear Dan,
Yes, that is how I found you. Joe Tomasso logged onto the site and went into the section that lists all the names we have remembered to date. He noticed that some of you weren't mentioned and asked who he could send some of the old "Sailing Lists" to, in order to add more names. I wrote him and said that I was the person that could help him, so he mailed me the lists and I started searching. I started looking for Madison guys back in 2004, just before the first reunion. Fred went to the reunion and brought home more lists for me to check out. At the reunion in 2005, I was elected Association Secretary and so I just keep looking. It's hard for any one guy to remember who all he served with, but if you all just remember who you can and post it to this site or e-mail it to me, we will keep trying. Even if I can't locate one of the guys, his name is still going on the list located in this site. So far, we have over 900 names and some of those I don't even have listed YET.
We hope you are glad that we located you.
Charline Huwe
Wife of Fred, who came on board in Oct. 1966