First Name: Martin
Last Name: Abbiss
Crew?: Both
Which Years on Board: 1963-1967
Special Crew?: Neither
Rate: NA

Anyone remember Lewis Godinho?

Post by grywolff »

Lew is my ex-father-in-law and we are still close. I have a great interest in, and have been doing a lot of reading, research on submarines, from Civil War times through the cold war patrols, listening posts, etc. I am a diver and practice both recreational and technical diving. Lew hadn't, until recently, talked much about his time on the James Madison. I'm not sure the reason, he just never did. I wanted to put something together for him with the ship's photo, logo, etc. and would like to include his crew (Blue/Gold) rank - which his wife can tell me, and a photo of him on the deck of the boat - which I just got.
If anyone remember Lew, and remembers which crew he was on, can you let me know. Either post to here, or e-mail me direct; grywolff@comcast.net
Thank you,

Martin
Keith Holman
Site Admin
First Name: Rufus Keith
Last Name: Holman
Crew?: Combined and Blue
Which Years on Board: 1980-84
Special Crew?: Neither
Rate: MM1 M-Div

Re: Anyone remember Lewis Godinho?

Post by Keith Holman »

See memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=935
I didn't know him but that shows what info we have on him. That was gotten from the National Archives. He is actually among those "lost" shipmates we are trying to find.
You'll note the link shows him as being Gold crew. Would you ask him to get in touch with us or tell us how to reach him?
Thanks!
~Keith
Reunion Association President