Ernesto Tayao

Share notices and arrangements for shipmates who have passed.
Board Admin
Site Admin

Ernesto Tayao

Post by Board Admin »

In Memory of
Ernesto
Tayao
Obituary for Ernesto Tayao

A memorial service will be held at 7:00 P.M., Friday, February 7, 2014 at the Faith Assembly of God Church, 337 Farmington Rd., Summerville, SC.
In Memory of
Ernesto
Tayao
General Information
Full Name Ernesto Tayao
Date of Birth
Wednesday, April 6th, 1938
Date of Death
Wednesday, January 29th, 2014
Service Information
When
Friday, February 7th, 2014, 7:00pm
Address:
337 Farmington Rd
Summerville, SC
Map & Directions
http://www.mcalister-smith.com/book-of- ... table=true
From Bob Thompson:
We have lost another Madison Shipmate and career submariner. Ernesto Tayao was a MMC on the Blue crew 1983-1985 and listed on our rooster but does not appear to me a member of the association or a member of USSVI, He was 75 and lived in Ladson, SC near Summerville. I have been waiting on an obit but the information has been slow coming so will go with what I know from the funeral home.

Interesting situation in that his grand-son knew his grand-father wanted military honors at funeral and he knew he had been a submariner on the Madison because he got our letter every December (thanks Fred and Charline) so his grand-son sent an email to Fred asking for help. I contacted grand-son (Callum Yeater) got funeral home information and contacted them as obviously they know what to do (especially in this case as McAlister-Smith is located in Charleston, Summerville, and Goose Creek. Plans changes several times as they sometimes do but the Navy will be there. And maybe some local USSVI and Madison shipmates.