REUNION AND USSVI NATIONAL CONVENTION

General Announcements (Limited Posting Rights)
ELT627
First Name: Gilbert (Gil)
Last Name: Raynor
Crew?: Blue
Which Years on Board: 1968-70
Rate: MM2 SS

REUNION AND USSVI NATIONAL CONVENTION

Post by ELT627 » Thu May 25, 2006 4:08 pm

We are planning a reunion in 2007 in Groton/New London. However, we are holding a planning session and get together at the USSVI National Convention in Little Rock this fall. (details at ussvi.org)
I think Grady Harrison will only be there one day, but I will be there from start to finish and can be easily found. Just come to the vendor sales room and I will be manning the SubmarineShop.com booth. Since I will be readily available and convenient to one and all, I will have a sign up sheet at the booth and ask you to stop by, list your room number etc and we can tell you when and where the planning meeting will be. We want everyone's input so please stop by. IF YOU are not coming, let us know your thougts on things you want at the reunion or ideas you might have.

Also, I will cross post this message on the new James Madison Association website. http://ussjamesmadison627.com/index.htm
This site also has a full service Madison Ship store with proceeds benefiting the reunion association. We are a 501c19 recognized Veterans organization. If you have not joined the Madison Association, Please do so at the above site. Make sure we have your contact information so that we can notify you of the reunions, ship store offerings etc.

If you have a shipmate who is not listed on the member/sailing lists, make sure you pass the information on to them.

Gil Raynor
ELT627, 68-70, blue/gold