- Keith Holman
- Site Admin
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:43 pm
- First Name: Rufus Keith
- Last Name: Holman
- Crew?: Combined and Blue
- Which Years on Board: 1980-84
- Special Crew?: Neither
- Rate: MM1 M-Div
It was a timed test.
The last question was: "Name seven advantages of Mothers Milk."
- Worth 70 points , or none at all if not completed.
One student, who had partied late the night before, was hard put to think of seven advantages.
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always at the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before
the bell rang, indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7. It comes in such cute containers.
He got an "A"
Reunion Association President